Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Advanced Screening of Kevin Smith's TUSK! Thursday, September 18!

I was able to get my hands on a pair of tickets to the advanced screening of Kevin Smith's new film Tusk, the first of his new True North Trilogy!  The screening is being presented by Fantastic Fest and features a Q&A with Smith and star, Justin Long, immediately after the film.  The Q&A will be streamed directly from Fantastic Fest in Austin where Smith and his cast are debuting the film.

Will it live up to expectations?  I'm hoping so.  I really like Kevin Smith.  I've met him and some of his friends a few times and he's always been a fun guy to talk with.  I enjoy his films and I'm looking forward to this, his latest venture!

I believe tickets are still available.  The screening and Q&A will be at Alamo Drafthouse - Mason Park, on Thursday, Sept. 18, 5:30 P.M.  See you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment